Heritage and Discovery Eastern European Trips Site
Itinerary of Nesia (trip) to Lizensk 2009
|Sunday March 15
|Departing from New York to Krakow
|Monday March 16
|A comfortable coach bus will be waiting for us at the airport.
- Auschwitz / Birkenau concentration camp.
Learn about the goal of the Nazis, light a candle and say Tehillim & Kadish.
- Krakow, for Yahrzeit of the Bach, to be mispallel at his Tzion
- M’galeh Amukos
- Tosfos YomTov
- Reb Eliezer Harofeh
- and more...
- Miadowa Bais Hacahim
- Maor V’Shemesh
- Harav Shimon Sofer
- and more...
|Tuesday March 17
- Daven in the Bais Haknesses of the Remu.
- Walking tour of old Jewish neighborhood,
- old shuls
- the old Jewish market place
- The last remnants of the ghetto wall.
- the famous Shindler factory.
- Sanz, the cemetery of the Divrei Chaim.
- The newly restored Bais Haknesses of the Rebbes of Bobov
- The cemetery of the first Bobover Ruv.
- Lizensk, The Rebbe of all Rebbes the Noam Elimaylach, complete Sefer Tihilim.
- Lancut, the cemetery of Ropshitzer Ruv.
- Wadjitz Forest to the new matzeva of the Kolishitzer Ruv.
- Rymanov, The Bais Haknesses and cemetery of Reb Mendele and Reb Tzvi Hersh Meshures.
|Wednesday March 18
- Belzec Killing camp, where we light a candle and say a Tfiloh at the newly constructed memorial wall.
- visit the only Shul in Lublin not destroyed by the Germans.
- Visit the Yeshiva Chachmei Lublin
- learn why Polish intelligentsia and academics still refer to the city of Lublin
as the “Magic Holiness of Lublin”.
- The cemetery of the Choze m’Lublin
- Reb Shulom Shachne, the father in law of the Remu
- Rabbi Yakov Pollack
- the Maharshal.
- Piaseczno, Sleep over.
|Thursday March 19
Return home to NYC
- Shacharis in the only Bais Haknesses in Warsaw not destroyed by the Nazis
- Visit the Warsaw Ghetto area
- Mila 18
- Warsaw cemetery the largest cemetery in nifturim in the world.
For more information, pricing, and to register please contact R' Duvid Singer
You may also fill out the form below and R' Duvid Singer will contact you.
|© Copyright 2015 Heritage and Discovery All rights reserved.